Enrollment Forms

Central Enrollment
Victor Valley Union High School District
16350 Mojave Dr,  Building 8
Victorville, CA. 92395
760 955-3201
760 955-3337 (FAX)

Office hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
  NOTE: The last enrollment of the day will be taken at 3:30 pm

   The following documents are required for enrollment:
  • Unofficial Transcript OR Last Report Card
  • Birth Certificate
  • Withdrawal Grades from the last school attended
  • Immunization Records with TDAP Verification (TDAP MUST be completed in order to attend school)
  •  Proof Residency (Example: Utility Bill, Rent Receipt - Dated within the last 60 Days)
  •  Completed Online Student Registration
** NOTE: If your family is living with another family, the person whose name is on the utility bill will need to be present to sign a Declaration of Residency. 

Special Education Requirements: If your student has an IEP or is in Special Education please visit 
Building #9 with the student’s current IEP to receive a transfer packet

For your convenience, we have moved to a fully Online Enrollment Process to register your student.

Please follow the link below to register your student.