SubFinder is currently located at https://subfind.vvuhsd.org/wc2/. Please note this link is only valid until June 30, 2016.
Starting July 1, 2016 the AESOP absence reporting and sub system will be live. Please follow the steps below to utilize this new system:
We have the pleasure of notifying you that VVUHSD has implemented a new automated service that will greatly simplify and streamline the process of recording Absences and finding Substitutes.
The service will be available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You may interact with the system either on the Internet at http://www.aesopeducation.com, or by way of a Toll Free automated Phone line.
How do I register with the system?
1. Simply dial 1-800-942-3767 (1-800-94-AESOP).
2. Enter your Identification (ID) and Pin numbers. The information is as follows
(Please notify the central office if your identification number listed below is not correct.)
- ID number - Your phone number unless not listed within the SubFinder system prior to merge with AESOP.
- Pin number - You will receive a letter with your pin number or call personnel staff at the district for any assistance obtaining your pin.
3. Once you are logged in the system, you will be given prompts for the various menu choices.
When you access the system over the phone for the first time, it is very important that you record your name and assignment for substitutes to hear. Please keep in mind that only your name and assignment should be recorded, (e.g. John Doe, 3rd Grade) as the system will play this recording to potential substitutes for all future absences you register. You will not be asked to record this information each time you register an absence.
* When entering an absence, please wait until you receive a confirmation number before you terminate the phone call. Your transaction is not complete until you receive a confirmation number.
You may also access the system on the Internet at http://www.aesopeducation.com. Here you will be able to enter absences, check your Absence schedule, update personal information, and exercise other features. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments; please feel free to contact the central office at (760) 955-3201 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have the pleasure of notifying you that Victor Valley Union High School District has implemented a new automated service that will greatly simplify and streamline the process of notifying you when your services are needed in the District. This service utilizes both the Phone and the Internet to assist you in locating Jobs in the School District for which you work. The administrative office has selected the following hours as standard call times when the service may call for Substitutes: [ 5:00 AM - 11:59 AM; 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM ].
Things to note:
*You may interact with the system either on the Internet at http://www.aesopeducation.com or by way of a Toll Free, automated voice instruction menu system at 1-800-942-3767 (1-800-94-AESOP).
*The system will call you within the call times specified above.
What to do when the system calls you: You may be prompted to enter either a PIN number and/or an Identification (ID) number. This information is as follows:
1. ID number - Your phone number unless not listed within the SubFinder system prior to merge with AESOP.
2. Pin number - You will receive a letter with your pin number or call personnel staff at the district for any assistance with obtaining your pin.
* The system will provide you with the following details of the assignment:
1. School name
2. Date(s) of assignment
3. Room or location where you need to report
4. Start time
5. Any further special instructions left by the absentee.
* You will then be prompted to either accept or reject the assignment. You will also have the option to reject the assignment as well as all future calls for jobs on the day of the particular assignment. If you accept, the system will issue you a confirmation number that you might need in the event of a follow-up inquiry. Please remember that you have not accepted the job until you receive a confirmation number.
Please note: You may also contact the system to search for available jobs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the Internet at http://www.aesopeducation.com or on the phone at 1-800-942-3767 (1-800-94-AESOP).
How to contact the system via our website:
You can also search for and accept available jobs, change personal settings, update your calendar, and Personalize your available to call times by visiting the website at http://www.aesopeducation.com. You will be prompted to enter your ID and pin numbers as specified above. Should you experience difficulty using the system, please contact the central office at (760) 955-3201 or email@example.com. We are confident that your experience will be beneficial and enjoyable.
**If you do not currently have an email address on file, please contact the personnel office as soon as possible to update your information as email is a vital form of communication. Thank you!