The Central Enrollment Center is where all students, new, or returning from other districts to VVUHSD register to attend school.
VERIFICATION OF PARENT GUARDIAN IDENTITY
Anyone of the following items (with picture) is acceptable verification of identity:
The Central Enrollment Center is OPEN ALL YEAR!
We encourage all parents/guardians to enroll your students as early as possible before school starts!
Verification of birth date must be proved.
The following documents qualify for verification:
EVIDENCE OF RESIDENCY
One form of verification of residency must be provided. The following items will serve as verification:
- Current Mortgage Verification Showing Residence Address
- Current Utility Bill (electric, gas, water)
- Current Lease or Rental Agreement
- Final Escrow Paper Showing Current Address
- Property Tax Bill Showing Current Address
- Correspondences from any Government Agency
*Any proof of address form that you bring must be dated within
60 days of issuance*
VERIFICATION OF IMMUNIZATIONS
Click on website below for all required immunizations for public schools in the state of California