Dr. Ratmony Yee
Educational Services is committed to the District mission "to provide students a high-quality education in a safe environment, cultivating skills necessary for success through the promotion of integrity,
creativity and collaboration, inspiring them to reach their full potential and become productive global citizens".
Our Mission: Our collective commitment is to:
- Create an an equity-focused approach for all decisions related to teaching and learning.
- Work collaboratively and transparently with all stakeholders and include divergent thoughts and ideas in the planning process.
- Design an education ecosystem that includes partnerships with higher education, local businesses, and community agencies, to help graduate each student with a blueprint for success in life.
- Build adult capacity through current and relevant professional learning so that each of us can be empowered to support the social, physical and academic needs of every child.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Adult Education
- After school programs, including credit recovery options
- Assessments, including local and State testing
- Alternative Education options, including online programs
- College and Career Technical Education
- College Board
- Curriculum and Instruction support
- Distance Learning
- English Learner Programs
- Grants and Special Projects
- Local Control Accountability Plan and School Plans
- Parent Education
- Professional Development
- Special Education Programs and Services
- Special Projects
- State and Federal Budgets
- Strategic Planning process
- Summer School
Thank you for visiting our website. Please contact us for any questions that you may have. Please navigate through the pages found under Educational Services for important information related to academic programs and services offered at VVUSHD.
Ratmony Yee, EdD.
MEET THE TEAM
To send an email to any of the individuals listed below, please click on their name.
|Heather Pauling||Executive Assistant||x10320|
|Christine Foote||Director, Curriculum||x10375|
|Kim Pleydle||Office Assistant III||x10368|
|Tamra Arruda||Office Assistant III||x10270|
|Dr. Laureen Beyer||Coordinator, English & History/Social Science||x10420|
|Dr. Carol Cronk||Coordinator, Math & Science||x10421|
|Terilyn Ewart||Math Coach, Middle School||x10423|
|Tamara Bonn||Math Coach, High School||x10303|
|Maura Balmaceda||Coordinator, English Learner Program||x10422|
|Dr. Margaret Akinnusi||Director, Special Education||x10227|
|Wennifer Beard||Coordinator, Special Education||x10243|
|Michael Williford||Director, Students Services||x10273|
|Dr. Lorraine Collins||Director, College, Career, & Adult Education||x10272|
|Dr. Kellie Williams||Coordinator, CTE||x|
|Teresa Nowacki||District Librarian||x31171|