The Central Enrollment Center is where all students, new, or returning from other districts to VVUHSD register to attend school.
The Central Enrollment Center will be the first point of contact and will help ensure your registration process is easy and convenient.
Please Note that the Central Enrollment Center is assisting families on a walk-in basis via an electronic waitlist.
For any questions please contact the Central Enrollment Center.
The Central Enrollment Center is OPEN ALL YEAR!
We encourage all parents/guardians to enroll your students as early as possible before school starts!
Please bring these Documents to your Appointment
VERIFICATION OF PARENT GUARDIAN IDENTITY
Anyone of the following items (with picture) are acceptable verification of identity:
· Current Driver's License
· California Identification Card
· Company/Work Identification
Verification of birth date must be proved. The following documents qualify for verification:
· Original Birth Certificate
· Baptismal Certificate Duly Attested
· Hospital Birth Record
· Adoption/Foster Care Records
EVIDENCE OF RESIDENCY
One form of verification of residency must be provided. The following items will serve as verification:
· Current Mortgage Verification Showing Residence Address
· Current Utility Bill (electric, gas, water)
· Current Lease or Rental Agreement
· Final Escrow Paper Showing Current Address
· Property Tax Bill Showing Current Address
· Correspondences from any Government Agency
*Any proof of address form that you bring must be dated within 60 days of issuance*
VERIFICATION OF IMMUNIZATIONS
*To include TDAP
Click on website below for all required immunizations for public schools in the state of California