If you live WITHIN the boundaries of one of the schools of our district and want your student to attend a different school WITHIN the Victor Valley Union High School District:
Please fill out the Intradistrict Transfer application and bring it to the Central Enrollment Center in Building 8 or email it to email@example.com.
If you live WITHIN the Victor Valley Union High School District boundaries and want your student to attend a school OUTSIDE of the Victor Valley Union High School District:
You will need to come to the Central Enrollment Center in Building 8 and fill out the Interdistrict Transfer application, or you may print it now, fill it out and bring it in. You will then submit it and it will be reviewed within 30 days of submission.
Based on your reason for the transfer, please provide one of the following if applicable:
- PARENT EMPLOYMENT: a verification of employment printed on employer's letterhead
- SENIOR STATUS (12th Grade): provide copy of student's unofficial transcript
- RECENT MOVE: provide a copy of escrow papers, lease or rental agreement showing new address within last 90 days
Within 30 days you will receive notification via the USPS mail whether the application has been approved or denied. If approved, we will send it to the district you desired on the application. If it is denied, you will be able to begin the appeal process.
Students Living Outside of VVUHSD That Want Attend VVUHSD
If you live OUTSIDE the Victor Valley Union High School District boundaries and want your student to attend our district, you will need to obtain the Interdistrict Transfer Form from the district in which you reside.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please DO NOT use the VVUHSD application if you live outside our district.
- Each district has their own Interdistrict Transfer Application.
- Our application will be refused at other districts, and may delay the process for your child.
- They will either approve or deny the request.
- If approved, it will then need to be sent to our district for our review.