Online Clear Credential Renewals
Clear Credential Renewal(s)
The California Commission on Teacher Credentialing requires a renewal online at the following link before the expiration of the current credential(s):
The following is a step-by-step guideline that will walk you through the renewal process:
- Click on the link above to direct you to the Commission on Teacher Credentialing webpage
- Under Credentialing Information, Click the "Renew Your Document" option
- On the right-hand side of the page, click on the "Educator Login" button
- Enter your Social Security number and date of birth
- Next, verify or edit your application information
- Click next on the bottom right-hand side of the page
- You will then look at the renewal section to find the document that needs renewal
- Click the blue arrow of the document to be renewed and click "Yes" and "Complete"
- Follow the same directions for multiple documents if needed
- For base credentials, you will need to select the "Pick Base Credential" drop-down and select the appropriate option
- Renew both dependent and basic credential at the same time
- Once all documents have been selected for renewal, click the "Complete" button
- Follow the simple directions from the site
- You will then be directed to a payment portal
- Payment will need to be completed with a credit card
- The fee is $102.50 for each credential which includes $100 for the credential fee and $2.50 for the bank transaction fee. Fees may increase from this at any time.
After you have renewed, please forward all emails concerning your renewal to Adriana Jones at email@example.com.
REMEMBER: Please allow a minimum of 4 weeks to renew your credential.
For any further assistance please contact your Certificate Personnel Technician:
Adriana Jones ext. 10222 or firstname.lastname@example.org